Do you need a community or gathering space? ACCA welcomes you into the galleries to book our Reading Space for free over summer, as part of the current exhibition Who’s Afraid of Public Space? ACCA has transformed our galleries into spaces for gathering, discussion, education and discovery. These spaces are designed to host community, university, and other public and non-commercial bookings.
Reading Space: The Common Room, designed by Nicola Cortese, Lauren Crockett and Stephanie Pahnis, is a dedicated reading lounge and small meeting room, offering books and resources related to urban design, architecture and public art projects.
The space is available for small gatherings of up to 20 people. The room is carpeted and lounge chairs and foam stools can be moved around the space. Find out more about this space here.
Bookings are available on the selected times listed below:
- Thursday 3 March, 3-5pm
- Friday 4 March, 3-5pm
- Thursday 10 March, 3-5pm
- Friday 11 March, 3-5pm
- Tuesday 15 March, 3-5pm
How to book
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before making your booking.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org including information outlined below
- Subject line: Booking Reading Space, [Insert name], [Insert select date & time]
- Your full name
- Select date and time of booking (see above)
- Purpose of booking and short description of what you will do in the space
- Number of people/guests attending
- Who is your audience?
All visitors aged 18 years and over must have received both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine and will be asked to provide proof of vaccination upon entry, or a medical exemption with ID. All visitors will be asked to provide proof of vaccination upon entry, as well as check in via the Services Victoria App and follow all current guidelines.